The effect on our clients' online reputations
- Negative posts to TripAdvisor have been reduced by an average of 73%
- Positive posts to TripAdvisor have been increased by an average of 8%
- Negative posts (scores below 7) to Booking.com have been reduced by 54%
- Clients are averaging an internal TripAdvisor CSI of 92%
The scores for our clients through Dialogue
|and even better for 'Staff'|
- Our client hotels are scoring an average of 4.6 (out of 5) on 'overall opinion'
Managing negative posts in private (guest retention)
To make these figures easier to understand we have put the number per 1000 reviews in brackets
- Clients are averaging 23.8% negatives through Resolution (238)
- Less than 1% of those posts are resulting in a published review in Dialogue (2.4)
- Less than 8% of that 1% are resulting in a negative review to TripAdvisor (0.2)
- An average of 1 in 3 result in a (privately) written comment indicating the guest's willingness to revisit the hotel (79)
|Taken from just one (private) response in Dialogue (hotel name redacted)|
Reports from clients indicate...
- Increases in rates of return stays
- Increases in direct bookings
- And increases in valuable feedback
|"Valuable feedback...prompting them to book directly with us"|
The bottom line...
Membership of Dialogue is not just about gaining control of your online reputation, it's about the effect that gaining that control has on your bottom line...
A great online reputation = increased profitability