Rule 1: The business must have a tight focus on customer relationship management (CRM).
If it ensures that...
- telephone calls are answered within five rings
- emails are responded to the day they are received
- all staff are trained to focus on customer service as their first, second and third priories
Rule 2: Warn your client...
Waiting until the deal is done and then asking for a review our of the blue is unprofessional - and it will not get you the results you business wants - and needs.
- build the fact that you will be asking for a review into your pitch for new business
- remind your client that you will be asking for a review whenever you can
Rule 3: Reward your staff...
They are only human - and, besides, it works!
- have an inter-office competition
- organise a squash ladder
Rule 4: Value the reviews on your own website...
They are the ones that drive enquiries.
- don't skip over it to Google
- value Resolution - a single negative review can do untold harm
Rule 5: Take our advice...
You became clients of HelpHound because we are professionals - we live and breathe reviews in the same way as you live and breathe property - so please...
- read our newsletters
- subscribe to this blog (everyone in the office)
- rely on our staff when they make recommendations for you
That's all - you'll thrive - we positively guarantee it!