All engaged business managers and owners will always be aware of how their business appears in search:
- where does it rank in natural search for popular searches?
- is it appearing in the 3-pack for those searches?
- does it score well?
- are the first half dozen reviews positive?
- are all three rich snippets in the Knowledge Panel positive?
Much more than just Google
'With (R) or without (L)' - if you doubt the power of hosting reviews on your own site we would respectfully suggest a chat with Nigel Field or Loran Absalom at Winkworth Kennington! At the very least google 'Winkworth Kennington and follow the consumer journey
But never lose sight of the benefits of having reviews on your own website; many of our clients actually value those reviews more than those on Google. Here are some of the comments we hear:
"Potential clients often come direct to our website, bypassing Google - so the reviews we show there are the first they see."
Examples: when they follow a link from another site - a portal, for instance.
"We often use our reviews in our marketing."
"Even if the client has at first been attracted to our website in the first place by our Google reviews, the fact that we host independently verified reviews on our website encourages them to make that critical first contact."
Note: always ask enquirers what prompted them to make contact.
More than 'just reviews' as well
If it's remotely reviews-related, we are here to help and advise:
- a factually incorrect or misleading review has appeared on Google? We will show you how to appeal it
- the same for any other website
- issues with G+ or the Google Knowledge Panel? We will advise
- concerned about the Google Filter or 'Top Rated'? We will help
- Google introduce anything else like these two, we will be here to offer a solution