First - 'must reads' for everyone in management...
- A Guide to review management in 2017 - all the options facing a business today
- The Fear Factor - why so many businesses hesitate before engaging with reviews, and why there's no need to
- Why not just do it yourself? - and what you will be missing out on if you do
- The Future of reviews - see how we think the reviews landscape will change over the next few years
- The Competition & Markets Authority Rules - most businesses and reviews sites are currently breaking them - and why there's no need to
- Resolution™ - protecting business and consumer alike from inaccurate and/or misleading reviews. Fear is the single thing that prevents most businesses engaging with reviews; Resolution™ means that good businesses can relax in the knowledge that inviting reviews will not put their hard earned reputations at risk
- How about the independent reviews sites? These numbers finally lay to rest the Google (and your own website) v. the independent sites argument - there's even more on this subject here
- Already engaging with reviews? - a checklist of 'wrong ways' to avoid and 'giveaways' that enable the regulators spot wrongdoing (and a business's competitors to make hay)
- The 5 questions most asked about HelpHound - starting with 'How can we be sure we won't be risking our business's reputation?' and including 'What will it cost?' and 'Are there any guarantees [of success]?'
Next - the 'salesy stuff'...
- Calls up 18%, website visits up 27% - The immediate impact of HelpHound membership
- Our latest presentation - exactly what it says on the tin - all the benefits of membership
- The answers to the six questions your competitors will be asking about the reviews solution you choose for your business
Industry/profession related articles...
- Results for hotels - positive reviews up, negatives down - definitive mathematical proof that HelpHound ensures your scores and rankings on Google, TripAdvisor and the OTAs will be better for adopting HelpHound
- A simple explanation of the benefits for hotels and the hospitality industry
- Results for estate agents - in their own words
- An estate agent's journey - from nowhere to glowing in search
- Recruitment and reviews - who needs reliable reviews more than someone looking for career progression - and those seeking to help them?
- Reviews and the financial services industry - wealth management, the banks and financial planners were fighting shy of reviews three years ago, has anything changed?
- Reviews for the medical and caring professions - GP or physiotherapist, NHS Trust or private nursing home - your patients don't want to search further than Google
Under the bonnet - for those who like to understand what 'makes the car go'...
- Resolution™ - in case you missed it under 'must reads' - our moderation system, protecting consumers and businesses from inaccurate and misleading reviews
- The perfect 10 (or 5!) - why your business should strive for perfection
- Google announce the quest for 'best' increases dramatically - pushing Google ever closer to ranking businesses in search
- Google reviews accelerate - your business has a handful now? That's stands to triple in the next 12 months
- Just how many people read a review on Google? - a real-life example of a business with a single review on Google that has been seen over a thousand times in three months
- An explanation of the Google Filter - and how to avoid being filtered out of search results
- Google ramps up visibility of reviews on mobile - how to look great there
As you can see, there is more to professional review management than might at first meet the eye. We suggest you speak to us so we can put it into the context of your business and your current experience with reviews.
Please feel free to comment on this article - link below - and subscribe - centre right - so you can be sure to receive every article as it is published. If you would like more information just email email@example.com.