'Professional Review Management' - as with any professional adviser, it should be a lifetime relationship, capable of moving with the times and adapting to change
Harness the power of customer opinion and then get it displayed everywhere in search...
...as well as on your own website and in all your other marketing - Pos, print, email, web
It's these that drive enquiries and business. They do get read by potential customers.
This slide contains all the 'boring but important' things you need to know.
- Own your own reviews - don't give them to another site
- Resolution™ is an important safety feature - for you and your customers; it ensures that inaccurate or misleading reviews don't get posted. Read more about it here.
- Our clients tell us: Google drives visits to your website, your website drives business
- Don't use a system that breaks the law (we are amazed how many do). The onus is on you to comply - more on this here
- You will welcome our support - the world of reviews is constantly evolving and we'll make sure you and your staff are always up-to-date
- You - and your web designers - can make our system look exactly how you want
For more client comments see here.
For live examples see:
- Winkworth Kennington
- Tatlers Muswell Hill/Finchley
- Greene & Co (Countrywide) Maida Vale
- Curchods Kingston-upon-Thames
Now speak to Fiona or Karen on 0207 100-2233 and they will answer any other questions you may have.