For our clients...
- see our new API in action with Winkworth, Curchods and Burns & Webber - tailor-made solutions for professional review management
So much of Google search is now given over to reviews - but only if a business has them!
- Google ramps up the visibility of your reviews - again: your business in stars in organic search
- an update on the regulations surrounding reviews - a detailed analysis of the CMA rules
- why you should always respond to reviews
- unfair or inaccurate negative reviews - we're here to help
For those yet to join...
Our API means you have total control over the look and positioning of your reviews on your website - complementing your branding at the same time as attracting new customers
- see our new API in action with Winkworth, Curchods and Burns & Webber
The reviews tab - at top right under the business details - was introduced by Google in June to make reviews even more accessible on mobile
- Google - reviews made even more visible
- independent review sites lose visibility in mobile search
- and three reasons we don't currently recommend them
- the rules - the CMA regulations - do you comply?
- do-it-yourself - an analysis of the hidden pitfalls
- got a negative review you consider to be unfair or inaccurate? read this
- no (or few) reviews? - is your business sitting on a time-bomb? and why every business needs to own its reviews space
- an example of what we have achieved for one of our clients - and can be sure to achieve for any well-managed business - and another, showing just how versatile reviews can be in creative marketing