When Greene & Co joined these three locations had zero, zero and three reviews respectively, very like the business on the right (and I'm sure they won't mind admitting - it's a matter of public record after all - that those three were not quite as complimentary!),
...the difference? Nothing discernible - except the one on the left has been a client of ours since then (and, apparently, keeps longer hours!).
The latest review from one of the four categoiries of reviews - buyer/seller/landllord/tenant - on a single branch. Just how reassuring do you think a review like this is for someone considering using this business?
We don't know about the second business, but we do know that Greene & Co a very pleased indeed to be where they are today - both on their own website and on Google. And not just because they look great in both places - which they do. They have found that, in consequence:
- they get more enquiries, both direct and through their website
- they win more instructions - their negotiators carry their reviews with them - usually on an iPad
- they look great - in search and on their own website - by comparison with their competitors
- office morale is boosted - even estate agents enjoy reading just how good a job they have done!
- feedback has become a useful management tool
- they can relax about 'having the right reviews solution' and, importantly, compliance with the CMA regulations
What made Greene & Co join*? In a single word? Trust. They trusted us with their reputation, and they trusted us to give them the best advice and follow that up with a professional service. And the ensuing results have proved us both right.
*Of course there was more, much more - and it's encapsulated in the articles on this blog and, right up-to-date, in this presentation