We are going to limit ourselves to five points. For those who would like to mine deeper we will give relevant links below each point.
Here we go...
- Reviews are read and are believed. Scores do matter. Everyone searching on Google sees reviews - every time they search. Your business needs to properly engage with them. Good professional review management will earn your business money - we guarantee it.
Understanding the consumer journey with reviews.
See what these HelpHound clients have to say. To be honest, if you read this you probably won't need to read much further!
- Negative reviews hurt. Just ask any of the agencies that first contacted us when they needed help with one.
Our Resolution™ mechanism reduces the likelihood of an unfair, inaccurate or misleading review ever seeing the light of day.
- You need reviews where your potential clients will see them. That means on...
- your own site
- Review sites are over. Like dinosaurs, they won't die out overnight, but Google has been the nearest thing to a meteor strike - or was it an ice age - in the world of reviews. See point 3 above.
Look at what's been happening to review sites' share prices. They tell the story.
Look at the plethora of review sites estate agents have been promised the earth by since 2010.
- Don't cut corners and attempt to do-it-yourselves. It may work for weeks, or even months, but it will end in pain.
We are sure you get our drift by now. Professional review management works. We are so confident of this that we are now offering a full money-back guarantee.
So - finally - look what some of our clients said recently about our service. And see what we have done for them.
Take us up on it - become like them - now - guaranteed!