We are very proud indeed of what we continue to achieve for our clients, so here's our pitch to those businesses yet to join:
- 'generate more leads/enquiries/contacts'
We generally advise clients to aim to achieve at least 50 Google reviews as quickly as possible, with 100 as the next target; just think from the reader/potential customer's point-of view: under 10 reviews: meaningless; 11-20: written by their friends and staff; 21-50: how difficult can it be to find that many happy customers? 100+ now we're talking.
- this client business had appeared as one of the three businesses (out of over twenty) in the Google three-pack for this location for over three years now
- it has led the results in natural - also known as organic - search for thirty-one of the last thirty-six months (and has come second or third for the remainder)
- it has been the only business with an attributed rating - the '4.9 - 212 votes' and accompanying stars, all derived from the reviews hosted on their own site for the overwhelming majority of that period
- Winkworth estate agents in Blackheath
- The Harper Clinic in Harley Street
- Results - expanding on point 1
- Compliance - all you need to know about this crucial subject
- ABC of Reviews - index to all eleven chapters describing review management in detail.
- Moderation - protecting your business from all kinds of inaccurate or misleading - even fake - reviews
- Deflection - the unintended pitfalls and consequences of using a review site, as opposed to review management