We all welcome customer feedback, don't we? Do we really welcome all the customer calls that we get? Well let's have a closer look...
- The one that interrupted that crucial meeting?
- The one that made you late for your child's first school play?
- The one from 'Mr Angry' - every day for a week?
- The one that means you have to skip lunch - again?
- be actively welcomed by your customers as an improvement on your current system(s)
- be cost-effective
- be welcomed by your customer services staff
- work 24/7 and 365 days a year (including Christmas Day)
- be used by every category of customer
- be able to be infinitely tailored and varied - to be used to gain real-time feedback on product/service enhancements, for instance
There is now
Dialogue performs all the functions above and more; enabling real-time communications in both directions; it's the modern way. Dialogue combines all the best aspects of customer service and best marketing practice.
Dialogue enables your customer...
- to contact you when it suits them (after normal working hours/at weekends, in fact whenever they choose)
- to be immediately reassured that whatever the nature of their communication, it will be dealt with promptly and professionally
- to openly invite customer feedback all the time, irrespective of capacity or office hours
- without employing more staff or outside agencies
- to manage response flows: giving essential communications priority
- collect data whenever you want - at the touch of a button
- to survey customers at will
- to publish verified feedback and results that will drive more business
Dialogue will make sure your customer services staff are available to make and take the calls that really matter (and it will feed leads to sales); and it will revolutionise customer feedback in ways that you could only dream of before.