If only United Airlines was a HelpHound client:
- Dave Maxwell would have received an 'invitation to review' email
- He would have submitted his complaint - in private
- Miss Irhlweg would have responded - through HelpHound
- If her response had been inadequate - one of our moderators would have contacted United and made sure it was corrected
- Mr Maxwell would have got his guitar fixed/replaced
- No-one but United, HelpHound and Mr Maxwell would have been any the wiser (unless Mr M went on to post a review, which in all likelihood would have been what we call a 'positive negative': 'They broke my guitar but they replaced it - thanks United.')
- United's share price would have been 17% higher!!