Telling potential customers that '98% of our clients voted our service 5*' will work against you - and be used against you by competitors - unless you are allowing all your customers to write a review
- Competitors will highlight the fact that you are cherry-picking - "Of course they look great on Google - they only invite their happy clients to write reviews there."
- Leaving your own website without verified reviews breaks a crucial link in your potential customers' journey to your door - read more about that journey here
- Resolution allows you to invite everyone to write a review (without losing sleep over potentially inaccurate and misleading reviews) - something that seriously impresses potential customers
- Invite those who have written reviews before to copy them to Google - but please resist the temptation to cherry-pick (if this concerns you - and it should - keep within the Dialogue loop)
- Give them the option to write their review to your module - see this article - they will be automatically invited to copy it to Google then anyway
- You will get a healthy kick-start on Google
- You will be able to look prospective customers in the eye and say "We invite all our customers to post a review, whenever they want - and we display them all."
- You will have all the bases in your customers online journey covered