Read this recent review...
...and then ask yourself some key questions:
- How would I react if I were looking for an estate agent and read this review?
- How would I react if I had been recommended this agent by a friend and read this review?
- How would I react if I were unsure of which agent to choose and read this review?
- How would I react if I were wary of estate agents in general and read this review?
The review, chosen almost at random, tells the reader:
- they were a 'first time seller'
- the transaction had been 'handled superbly'
- names of personnel who did so well
- they were 'trust[worthy]', had 'extensive knowledge' and 'answered questions straight away'
- 'no time was wasted'
- they were 'efficient', 'friendly' and 'lovely to deal with'
- a 'very successful sale' was achieved