- Our hotel clients - success with TripAdvisor: and update on what we know will influence your ranking
- Reviews - the future for Hotels: Google is coming, and will slowly but surely begin to dominate the market currently occupied by TripAdvisor and the OTAs (unless they find more ways to add value)
- What happened when a client suspended Dialogue: a 43% drop in positive reviews; more proof that Dialogue really works
- Dialogue working unseen: Dialogue working without even being shown on the hotel's website; an instance where ranking was much more important than occupancy
- Our elevator pitch - updated for 2014
- And finally: for new clients: What to expect when you join
For much more, select 'keyhotels' in the word cloud in the column on the right (you might even like to bookmark it) and make sure that you are subscribed for new blog posts (top right, just under 'contact us' and 'search this blog').