Now, we're firm believers that it's part of a modern hotelier's job to address their online reputation, but there may come a point when this is at the expense of service in-hotel; and that is why we introduced Feedback Manager™.
To remind everyone what Feedback Manager does:
- We respond to all your reviews in Dialogue on your behalf, thanking those who posted positive reviews and answering those which incorporate criticisms or suggestions (referring to you as necessary)
- All negatives are sent to you for comment and input before we post a response
- Every review is sent to your nominated inbox as soon as it is posted
- Every response is sent to your nominated inbox as soon as that is posted
With Feedback Manager Plus:
- The same for all your reviews on TripAdvisor and Google
- all your guests' comments are responded to
- in a timely fashion - before they resort to posting negatives elsewhere
And Feedback Manager is excellent value for money: just add up what a half-day a week over a full year is costing (a) in pure time alone and then (b) in distracting the GM (or someone in a very senior position - you won't be delegating your review management to an inexperienced member of staff) from their other responsibilities.