Here's a review posted on Ciao (Bing's product and service review platform):
It is the only review of this (large) company we've found on the whole of the world-wide-web. So:
- Is it helpful to the business? - no!
- Is it harmful to the business? - this question bears more thorough examination...
If, however, the search is "['company name']+[ 'reviews']" then the review is returned on page 1. This, then, is potentially very damaging - the potential client googling '[company name]+[review]' is explicitly looking for opinions - and this is the only opinion being returned.
- Engage with all your clients
- Invite reviews
- Manage negatives in private
- Show the world credible positive opinions